September 17, 2008

my bad

I should have left a message here the other day after I took all my posts down, but honestly never thought about it.

I've removed all the posts from my blogs, save one. The initial post at Anthropological Dissonance is still there, as it is an explanation of what the blog itself is all about.

I've felt very exposed and vulnerable having all my "junk" out there, and decided to take them down. I started by weeding out the really revealing posts, but that got to be a bit frustrating, so I just yanked all of them.

I know I tend to be a bit melodramatic at times, but you'll just have to trust me on this one: Things are not good here right now, and I need to focus my energy somewhere else. I'm still following the rest of you on blogger and myspace, as the distraction is quite welcome from time to time, but my own footprint online will be quite minimal for a while.

3 comments:

ellenjane said...

phew! I'm glad you're still around stalking :)
I love you and know that you're doing what's best for you. I'll be praying!

Etepay said...

Bethany and I were just discussing this issue when you posted this.

Glad to know you're around still.

I'll pray too.

Mommyto3 said...

a man's got to do what a man's got to do.


John Wayne