May 4, 2009

quick update

Hey gang,

I don't have a whole lot of time, which I can't get into because, well, I don't have a lot of time.

We're about 25 minutes outside of Charleston, SC right now and we need to leave soon. I had intended to do a quick mini-post every night, but that hasn't worked out for me so far. We couldn't get a connection Saturday night, and Cody needed the laptop to re-route us yesterday morning. The connection here last night (and currently) is in and out constantly, and I just didn't have the energy or patience to deal with it last night.

If time and our connection allow for it, I'll try to post an update tonight (from Savannah, GA).

So far we've been through Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina!

We're getting ready to head out for a walking tour of Summerville, SC, which I admit is pretty much all about me. Today is Cody's big day though. We're going to tour a bunch of Naval vessels in Charleston Harbor, including an aircraft carrier (which I'm even a bit stoked about).

Gotta run!!!

1 comment:

ellenjane said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun! I know you both worked hard at planning it, relax and enjoy your time off!
Also...my first rose bloomed this weekend!
Love you!
I can't stop using exclamation points!

Word Verification: Mablor- as in Mablor! I can't stop using exclamation points!